Home All Products Products by Title Freebies Fabrics Contact/Order

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free for shipping/pick-up

CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN AS I WILL MOST LIKELY CONTINUE TO HAVE TO ADD TO THIS PAGE!
Sometimes when I try new things they don't always work out like I want. I don't use patterns(too cheap to buy them!), I have no instruction for the most part, so I have to learn a lot by making mistakes and learning from them (I actually enjoy that part!). This translates into a bargain for you!

I will list imperfect items here. They are free to you - If you're local, email me and we'll schedule a pick up. If your not local, you can have the item for the cost of shipping.

While not required, please consider making a donation* to CMN or March for Babies.

The ric rac ribbon around the edges is uneven. The crayon log functions properly.

*You can donate through the March for Babies link on the right side of my blog. If you choose to donate to the CMN, please consider filtering the money through me (I accept Paypal). I will send you the donation receipt from CMN as proof it was made. This allows me to keep track of donations.

No comments: