Home All Products Products by Title Freebies Fabrics Contact/Order

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Blog Design

Have you noticed my new look? My blog's new look that is. Pretty, huh?

Ragan, owner of Blogger Boutique, donated this design. She's the genius behind the design. Have you ever tried writing HTML code? Let me tell you, I tried to do some minor changes to my blog. By minor, I mean I simply wanted to add three columns with each column being centered. I'm proud to say I got 3 columns, but I couldn't get the text to wrap correctly resulting in the text running across columns. To fix that I began altering the codes. To fix that I had to delete my blogs domain name and start over! So, when I say 'genius' I mean it. ...A very generous genius too, as I mentioned above, she donated her time to create this blog makeover for me. In addition, her designs are priced right. In fact, right now she's offering 10% off select designs. Are you ready for a blog makeover from Blogger Boutique? Click here! Contact Ragan and tell her you want your blog to be as cute as mine!

No comments: